- Arctic Competition –first results
- EDU-ARCTIC survey – 2 more weeks and opportunity to win a backpack!
- New lessons – and new option: lessons on demand!
1. Arctic Competition –first results
More than 100 students from 17 countries prepared summaries of projects, and now 50 teams have been chosen for 2nd stage and have a chance to win trip of their lifetime and go to the Arctic this summer!
All the participants receive relevant message – check your profile on portal.
We are very proud of our active and creative participants!
Do not miss full project submission date – 14th March, 11:00 UTC.
2. EDU-ARCTIC survey – 2 more weeks and opportunity to win a backpack!
Would you like to win EDU-ARCTIC prize? Give us feedback on EDU-ARCTIC project. Five random teachers who will fill in our survey will receive our unique backpack! How to do it? In your profile on EDU-ARCTIC portal, you will find the After EDU-ARCTIC survey - Main survey with a list of questions concerning the EDU-ARCTIC project and its modules. Questions are divided into two categories: TECHNOLOGY and FACTUAL. The survey will be available until February 21.
Thank you in advance for your answers!
3. New lessons – and new option: lessons on demand!
Of course there are also regular lessons, as well – choose something for you!
- Visit Polish Polar Station Hornsund on Svalbard (7th Feb, 10:00 UTC)
- Follow Great Migrations (12th Feb, 08:00 UTC)
- Learn the secrets of Frozen ground (13th Feb, 12:00 UTC)
- Dive across the animal kingdom (19th Feb, 08:00 UTC)
- Find the North Pole (19th Feb, 09:00 UTC, repetition - 26th Feb, 09:00 UTC)
- Meet Unfantastic climate change (25th Feb, 11:00 UTC, repetition 28th March 09:00 UTC)
- See measuring equipment on Svalbard (26th Feb, 12:00 UTC)
- Check why LIDARS are important (28th Feb, 09:00 UTC)
- Observe plants in monitoring system (5th March, 08:00 UTC)
- Go back to the origins of life (11th March, 07:50 UTC)
- Meet fantastic whales (12th March, 10:30 UTC)
- Learn how satellite photos are made (13th March, 11:00 UTC)
- Visit settlements in Svalbard (14th March, 10:00 UTC)
- Be surprised by weirdest Arctic fun facts (21th March, 08:40 UTC)
- Find out how climate modelling works (22nd March, 10:00 UTC)
- Check why what happens in the Arctic, doesn’t stay in the Arctic (25th March, 11:00 UTC)
- Learn all about technical aspects of Polish Polar Station Hornsund (26th March, 11:00 UTC)
Are you longing for Springtime as much as we are? Use Monitoring System Mobile App and show us the first signs of nature’s rebirth!